Пожалуйста, помогите c переводом:
Mendeleev was foreshadowed in his great generalization by De Chancourtois’s helix of elements of 1863, J.A.R. New-lands’s *law of octaves* (1864-5)-which uncovered periodicity in the 8th elements of his chemical groupings — and W. Odling’s work, which suggested that recurrent chemical properties in elements arranged according to atomic weight could not be accidental. Английский-Русский
(8) 4 ÷ 2 are divided into 5 steps
(a) Correct quotient
(b) Over-quotient by once
(c) Over-quotient by twice or more
(d) Same first digits (2 scenarios)
(e) Both first digits are 1 over-quotient (129, 348, 567, 786, 95)
(f) Line to help memorize returning : minus 1 time, skip a space and add back Mr. Cat Английский-Русский
In the UK and the USA, law degree programmes usually take three years to complete. In the UK, these programmes typically include core subjects such as criminal law, contract law, tort law, land law, equity and trusts, administrative law and constitutional law. In addition, students ar Английский-Русский
Measuring the positive side of the work–family interface: Development and validation of a work–family enrichment scale Английский-Русский
Stain removal tips and hacks
- Always scoop or blot any excess spills quickly using white tissue or an absorbent towel. Remove solid stains with a blunt knife or spoon.
- When possible, pre-test any treatment in an unseen area to check for any appearance change, colour loss or dye-bleeding.
- To treat a stain, apply small quantities of liquid treatment and blot well. Do not rub with clean tissue after each application. Work carefully to release stain from edge to centre.
- Oily or greasy stains are best treated with solvents first which must be allowed to evaporate before any water-based treatments are subsequently carried out. If the solution is not properly removed before drying it is possible a coloured ring will develop. To avoid this, water-based treatments must be thoroughly rinsed out of the fabric and then, if the care claim allows, the whole garment should be hand washed using neutral or wool detergent.
- A quick internet search will show there are many alternatives to the wool stain removal methods shown above but bear in mind they are primarily aimed at garments made from cotton or synthetic fibres and not all methods are suitable for wool. If your garment’s care label says it can be dry cleaned, let the dry cleaner know the nature of the stain and any treatments you have already applied, if any.
- Take care if using chemicals to treat stains and work in a well-ventilated area.
С этим читают